Mixed Media Agent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails, chats, and texts to respond to customer requests.
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner through written communication.
- Research possible distributor related issues using inside resources to resolve problems promptly and courteously.
- Ability to recognize business need and proactively assist where needed.
- Identify process improvements to ensure best practices and a great experience for our customers.
- Upsell/mention promotions and other products on phone calls.
- In-depth knowledge and mastery of LifeVantage commission plan and ability to understand how promotions affect commissions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management, critical thinking, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment
- Positive, professional engaging and friendly attitude is a must
- Willingness to learn and open to change
- Ability to receive constructive feedback as well as provide valuable suggestions for improvement
- Must be computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Able to read, write and communicate verbally in English. Bilingual or multilingual Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog, German and/or Dutch is a plus
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related customer service experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Background in Network Marketing is a plus
- Training starts at $12.00 per hour – full time and part time positions available
- After your first 90 days you have the potential to earn an extra $4.25+ per hour plus quarterly bonus
- Daily sales contests, games and competitions
- Company lunches, SWAG, product and holiday parties
- Generous Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Group Life & AD&D Insurance, Short & Long Term
- Disability, Matching 401K
- Quarterly Sales and Long Term Incentive Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Subsidy
- Public Transportation Reimbursement